The Dog Knowledge
Do I go to the gym this morning and work out, or do I take the dog for a walk? This is the question asked by many dog owners… but what if you could do both?
- Access to doggy daycare and boarding in Sam’s Town Cottages
- Guaranteed daycare and boarding 365 days a year
- Unlimited use of our social lounge, member play yard, and people/pup treadmills
- Products/Treats at cost or well below retail
- Group walks and playtime — socialize your dog and meet other dog lovers!
- Exclusive one-on-one sessions available for purchase
Shots: Bordetella, DHLPP, and Rabies
Age: 4 months or older (puppies under 4 months old are not fully vaccinated)
Health: All dogs must be in good health and have a yearly negative result on a fecal test
Behavior: All dogs must be non-aggressive to both people and dogs
We have a 2-step admissions process:
- Complete the admission form and provide documentation of current vaccinations and fecal tests prior to or at time of temperament evaluation
- Schedule an appointment for the temperament evaluation. The fee for the test is $35.00
$150 One Time Sign Up Fee
$18 Monthly Membership
After meeting the basic requirements, all dogs must have a $35 temperament evaluation to ensure that they are comfortable, friendly and accepting of humans and other dogs. After all, they are here to play and learn. Due to the interactive environment, it is necessary that dogs are not aggressive, toy or food possessive, territorial, overly shy or timid. Your dog will be evaluated on his or her general disposition, human handling and dog interaction.
See What All The Bark Is About!
Dog lovers choose us because their dogs love us. What are you waiting for?